Nishchay means 'decision'
Nishchay is an open structure PHP framework released under New BSD license in 2020 developed by
Name of the framework chosen from 'To do anything, we only need to decide and start working on it'.
As the name suggests Nishchay has numbers of features which helps you to achieve your aim.
- Open structure allows you to create any kind of application structure like MVC, HMVC or anything.
- We can also create our application structure.
- This makes the framework most compatible than other frameworks.
- In other frameworks whenever application structure changes it brings incompatibility with its previous version, this does not happen with nishchay framework.
Put application into maintenance based on the following:
- Browser-based maintenance, also allows maintenance for version greater than, less than or any version range.
- Time range for daily maintenance.
- Date range for future maintenance plans.
- Based on the callback method
Allow routes even in maintenance mode based on the following:
- List of routes.
- Routes which matches regex pattern.
- Routes which belongs to scope.
Nishchay has various kind of sessions which are listed below:
- Read limit which expires after its read limit is reached.
- Till next request which expires after a given number of requests
- Scope session which is available for given scope only.
- Conditional which works based on condition.
Session data can be stored to:
Make whole application web service or selected routes. Apart from REST full routes which also supports JSON & XML response types, we service adds more features to routes.
- Web service response can be filtered by a user who uses web services. This is done with the help fields demand.
- Enable or disable services to be accessed by the token. This token can be configured to be sent in Header or request parameter.
- Create your own response format.
- Web services also allow setting always returning and supported response fields.
- Entity class which maps database table allows defining read-only, required, derived (Value derives from another entity) and more types of property.
- Relate entity to another entity, add an extra property to row.
- Event which executes before or after insert, update or delete.
- Entity query builder allows creating query-based on entity class, using this we can create simple to complex query.
- Just set
encrypt = trueand value of the property is stored as encrypted in DB and decrypted back while fetching.
- Inbuilt caching for Query builder and Entity query builder which if configured then it fetches data from cache first and then database if not found in the cache.
- Database manager which allows manipulating database like creating or altering database table.
- Create a controller or entity using a console command. We can create empty, crud or from templates.
- Using console command we can find a list of routes, controller, entities and events within the application.
- Use console command find information regarding route, controller, entities and more.
- Console command can also be used for running routes.
THERE'S SO MANY OTHER THINGS, GO THOROUGH EACH TOPIC FROM DOCUMENTATION NAVIGATION MENU
Notes are visible to you only and its for your use only. Its good to note a point of what you read.